Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

Lush new in

Hello everybody!

Today I want to show you three bath bombs from Lush I got on Christmas. They're all three from the Christmas collection. 

I'll link it directly to the Lush Online-Shop under the picture. :))

Enjoy! :)
________________________________________________________________________________
Hallo Zusammen!

Heute möchte ich euch drei Badekugeln von Lush zeigen, welche ich an Weihnachten bekommen habe. Alle drei sind von der Weihnachtskollektion.

Die Links zum direkten Lush Online-Shop findet ihr unter den Bildern. :))

Viel Spass! :)
Butterbear
The Magic Of Christmas
Peeping Santa
Have you ever tried out one of this bath bombs? 

Habt ihr schon einmal eine dieser Badekugeln ausprobiert?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I wish you all the best.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig