Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

TMI TAG

Hello beauties :)

Today I felt like doing a tag. So I thought, why not do the TMI (Too Much Information) TAG? :)
And that's basically what I'm gonna do now. Hope you enjoy the 50 questions! Yey :)

1. What are you wearing? I'm wearing a fake Hollister shirt in neon pink and blue and jeans from FashionStylers.ch. :P
2. Ever been in love? Uhm, no. You couldn't call it love.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No.

4. How tall are you? I don't know the exact height...but I think about 1.56...I'm little I know. :(
5. How much do you weight? Love that question...not. About 57 kg (I know a little too much..)
6. Any tattoos? No. But I want one when I get older! :)
7. Any piercings? Yes, a belly button piercing and three earrings. :)
8. OTP (One True Pairing)? I don't actually have one. 
9. Favourite show? A german one called: Köln 50667 and also Gossip Girl.
10. Favourite band? I don't have one.
11. Something you miss? My relatives in Italy.
12. Favourite song? I listen a lot of diffrent music. But if I had to choose some (can't choose just one sorry..) I would go for: Daddy Yankee- Rompe, Calvin Harris- Summer, Sasha Lopez ft Toni T & Big Ali- Beautiful Life and Aurea ft Paulo Sousa-Heading Back Home.
13. How old are you? I'm 16 years old. :)
14. Zodiac sign? Capricorn.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? He should be true, loyal and have a lot of humor (the same sense of humor as I have).
16. Favourite quote? That's a difficult one...I'm gonna go with that: Don's cry because it's over, smile because it happened. 
17. Favourite actor? Channing Tatum.
18. Favourite color? Pink and purple.
19. Loud music or soft? It depends of the situation, but mostly loud.
20. Where do you go when you're sad? In my room I guess.
21. How long does it take you to shower? Without hair 5-10 minutes, with hair 10-20 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Usually 1 hour, cuz I like to chill in the morning and eat slowly and don't feel stressed.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? No!
24. Turn on? Hot, funny guys and those who play around with childrens! *-*
25. Turn off? Arrogance!
26. The reason I joined Youtube? I haven't. :P
27. Fears? To be alone one day. And I have a fear of fire.....
28. Last thing that made you cry? I think my TV. 
29. Last time you said you loved someone? I tell it to my friends again and again. :)
30. Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging name? It's just my full name hahaha :D
31. Last book you read? I actually don't remember ups....
32. The book you're currently reading? Demi Lovato- 365 days a year. :)
33. Last show you watched? The german one: Köln 50667.
34. Last person you talked to? My mother.
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My LB :) (LB is our nickname) She's a very, very good friend of mine! We're in the same class. Love her! :)
36. Favourite food? Love a lot, especially Italian food and fast food. 
37. Place you want to visit? There are too much places. Berlin, New York, Miami, London.....
38. Last place you where? Last places I was on holiday was turkey, back in October.
39. Do you have a crush? Don't think so. :)
40. Last time you kissed someone? Either my friends or my parents.
41. Last time you were insulted? I don't remember it.
42. Favourite flavor of sweet? Strawberry.
43. What instrument do you play? I play the guitar.
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? I love all kind of jewellerys but let's just say bracelet.
45. Last sport you played? I went jogging the other day. That's not playing but it's sport. :D
46. Last song you sang? Love is an open door cuz I watched Frozen yesterday. :P
47. Favourite chat up line? Don't have one. :D
48. Have you ever used it? The one that I don't have? Sure. :)
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday after school with a good friend of mine!
50. Who should answer this questions next? Everyone who reads this! :)   

If we have anything in common, just let me know in the comments down below! :)
Hope you liked this post! 

I wish you a happy easter and until next time! :*


Lots of love,
xoxo Monia :*<3





8 comments

  1. Hi! I loved reading the answers on your TMI tag :D
    I follow you know on gfc and bloglovin
    Thanks for the visit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) Thank you lots! I follow your blog on gfc as well. :P
      Wish you a nice day!
      xx :*

      Delete
  2. Schöner Tag!! Danke für deinen Besuch bei mir - dein Blog gefällt mir sehr gut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm little too. I am 153 cm tall. But its ok to be small. We have a saying in Romania : strong, powerful essences are kept in small bottles.

    xoxo Iulia :*
    www.iulena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well then, we should say that we're lucky! :P :**

      Delete
  4. Schöne Antworten, ich mag den TMI-Tag momentan irgendwie voll gerne. Ich mag es, den Menschen hinter dem Blog so etwas besser kennenzulernen :)
    Liebe Grüße,
    Hannah

    http://mehr-und-weniger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so geht es mir ebenfalls! :) freut mich dass meiner dir gefallen hat!

      Liebe Grüsse :**

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I wish you all the best.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig